Music of the Day: Vietnam – Music of Ethnic Minorities
Today’s music is by ethnic minorities in Vietnam.
It is not well known that Vietnam is a country with a large number of ethnic minorities. And their music is rarely introduced to the public. These music of the ethnic groups featured in this video is a testimony to their astonishing musical instrumental skills and the strength of their vitality.
The contents are as follows:
1. E-de people: Two Horns playing
2. Hmong people: Wind Instrument playing
3. Hmong people: Song and Hmong Flute
4. Muong people: Vocal and Tuned Gongs
5. E-de people: Double Clarinet playing
6. Nung people: Song by two women
7. Hmong people: Hmong Flute playing.